我想说_

我爱你。

2011年4月28日 星期四

two days before
i with parent go and see " the chinese ghost story "


oh good to see ^^
the girl call liu yifei very leng lo
her face is so sweet
louis koo vey man!!
haha
finish watch came out
1 bad guy fren want to see my real face
he wait me at outside
but i didn't care lo
i directly go toilet
hahaha
after  i want back d
he followed me ><
really bad guy
mami keep see behind
he say he afraid then see other side
haha
good!! i also dont care ^^
i walk quickly to go to car park
i escape jor!! wahahaha
he not a bad guy la
i juz like to call him bad guy
he is a good guy la ^^
haha  
anyway
i want to share my pic
hehee
is not mature??
haha now i like mature leng
i dont want cute leng
this is what i
^^
now my body is fleshy
i still have to lose weight la ><
hate lo!!!
i want thin!!!!


PS : there are some words i translated..hahah
 dont beat me ><
i first time to try type eng only ^^
i will gambateh my eng
i will try my best
haha ^^

沒有留言: